Looking for Cub Patches

I am trying to get some 'gifts' made for my Bears as they cross to Webelos. What I am thinking is that I can have a small Patch Blanket made that is appropriate for our kids. They are all new to Scouts and do not have existing vests or blankets for their patches. Rather than the large red blanket available from Supply, I thought a smaller, Blue Blanket with the Webelos or Cub Scout logo sewn on and their name embroidered on the blanket would be cool. Plus, I think I can have them made much cheaper than the red ones.

Here is my problem. I am having trouble finding a large patch with either the blue Webelos logo or the fleur de lis or the Cub Scout logo. By large I mean 4-6 inches high. I would need them by May.

Any suggestions about where to go about looking for something like this or a reasonable alternative?

Thanks,

T

Torveaux, Although I am not into sewing or crafty in that manner, I was thinking of 2 possible options. I believe there is printer paper that becomes an iron-on-transfer, so an image could be downloaded, and then printed on the transfer. My second option would be to use a t-shirt with a logo on it cut into patch size and shape to be sewn on it.

Also, if instead you would prefer the brag vests, we have found someone in the pack who sews, and we make them ourselves for a lot cheaper than the ones that can be purchased in the scout shops.

Jennifer

I like the blanket idea. I would print it from the computer to transfer paper (as suggested). I also am the sewer for our pack, I just made 9 red brag vests.

Check out Acorn awards for a reallt neat black arrowhead to put all patches on. I am going to make one of these for my spn.

Katrina