The Dog Days of summer camp

Well, I'm sure that everyone knows what I'm talking about. During midweek, when it seems it has gotten hotter, when the scouts are fatigued, grumpy, and just want to go home. When the best of friends can be mad at eachother for whatever reason, yes, I've seen and been part of it all.

Well during these said "Dog Days" of my past summer camp, I heard some yelling, well I go over there and my younger brother is wrestling his best friend. The way they were going at it, there was no apparent danger, but you can tell they were angry. Much like in the movie "Remember the Titans" when the black and white player are going at it, instead of breaking it up, the coach lets them continue. Thats exactly what I did. I remembered several years earlier, when I was in the same situation, a leader had broken up our fight, and it only made me hungrier. After 10 or so seconds, they tired out and I found out why they were fighting in the first place. Pretty trivial, my brother used the other guys fishing pole without his permission.

Needless to say, the two were the best of friends after that.

*note* Had they started throwing punches, rocks, dangerous moves, whatever I would have stopped it. Sometimes, you just have to let things play out.