Outdoorthinkeritis - yep! It's that time....

Well, last year Outdoor Thinker was pacing the deck to get back to summer camp....well, it won't be much longer for her, and those of us who'll be working campstaff...

I'm leaving Monday, headed to Maine, so, here's wishing each all a great campstaff summer...be sure to rondy back to the cyber campfire at the end of your tour with your stories and adventures....bon chance, and en roulant

Ah, yes, Outdoorthinkeritis -- I am definately feeling the symptoms, but alas, I will not be returning to my beloved camp this summer.

Earlier this year the Camp Director and Program Director changed and quite literaly my application got lost in the shuffle.

I went on to get a different summer job, but promptly lost it when I discovered I would be doing some travelling with the Venturing Exec Board.

My Council Exec stepped up to the plate, though and saved the day. He designed an internship specifically for me, which includes some camping with the Scoutreach program...it is also designed to get my feet wet to becoming a professional scouter, which he would love to see me become.

All who are off to camp! Have some extra fun for me!!