Stupid uniform question...sweating like a pig in class A...

Most of my old girl friends eventually referred to me as some kind of pig. I think Vicki knows what I'm talking about (Vicki, are you listening?) But they never said that when I was in my uniform...they thought the uniform looked great (ok, ok, they thought it was 'cute'). Anyway, somehow I seemed to enter pigdom some time after they really got to know me. ...wistful sigh...I used to love the way they scratched my bristles...leaving those scars...with those 10 foot poles...

I guess I was made for the South and the tropics. I love it. I love the air so hot and thick you can cut it with a knife. I love the feeling of being so soaked with sweat and grime and rain that nothing else matters...a sense of complete freedom from the fear that I might get wet or dirty or something...I can crawl around in the volcanic mud, slosh through the streets and ditches, chase gobies up streams, catch shrimp in the lakes and rivers...without any care at all. Oops, maybe they were right, I just may BE a pig after all!!!

Edited to add: Ooooooo,,,I just figured out what 83Eagle meant: the pig in a class A in the crowd is ME, and always has been...that's why I've never seen one...it was ME. 83Eagle, that was sneaky...I like it.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)