Shoulder loop changes?

With Boy Scouts getting green shoulder loops on the centennial uniform do folks think new versions of the Venturing uniform will get red loops? There is a precedent for green to be the Boy Scout color and red to be the Senior scout/Exploring/Venturing color. (Just look at your service star backings!)

Also the old garter tabs that held up the old style socks followed the same color conventions as the service stars (or so the grey-beards say!). I think the red loops would stand out more on the Venturing green uniforms and it seems silly to me to have two different shades of green for shoulder loops!

Anyhow this is mostly just good natured speculation and theorycraft...

I've been told by someone who works in Supply that the answer is "NO." Personally I'd go with maroon as it was one of the colors being considered for the venturing logo. heck I may still have the CD i got at the conference with the maroon and gold Venturing logo.

Problem is that people have been wearing red loops on the Venturing uniform, because they think that Venture Patrols can wear it.

Moving the red loops to Venturing would have just been confusing, and given an excuse to too many Scout Troops to keep wearing red (yes, there are troops doing this, even making their own).