Explorer Patch?

T-126-FDExplorer,

Greetings!

I would imagine the Fire Explorer patch would be sold thru the National Supply Center in Charlotte, NC. Usually, if you call their 800 number they can view items by name or BIN/UPC number. Item No. 04032A

Look at the patch under the Learning for Life webpage. Then look at what's new? and then click on Online Resource Catalog. It is called the Fire/Emergency Services Exploring Emblem Patch.

Although intended for a career exploring uniform (provided by your Explorer Post), it could probably be worn in the temporary patch location (centered on the right pocket) or on the back of the Merit Badge Sash, with other camporee patches and temporary insignia). Ask your Patrol Leader first though, then if needed, ask your Scoutmaster or Unit Commissioner about where to place the patch.

Scouting Forever and Venture On!

Crew21 Adv

I think you want the Fire Service Exploring emblem:

http://www.learning-for-life.org/cgi/catalog/catalog.cgi?p=04032A&c=6

If I understand correctly, you are registered in a Boy Scout troop and in an Explorer post. To my knowledge, there are no emblems from the current Exploring program that can be worn on the Boy Scout uniform. There are some knots from the old Exploring program that could be worn by adults who had earned them.

The Fire Service emblem would be worn on your Exploring uniform.

Having said that, I see no reason why you could not wear an Exploring patch as a temporary insignia on the right pocket, but you should take that up with your PLC and Scoutmaster.