Where does this patch go?

I was cleaning out my Scout drawer and came upon my "Bachelor" patch. Yes, I'm married but yes it is a legitimate BSA patch. I received it when I took my Bachelor of Commissioner Science course a few years ago. It is shaped much like the proverbial "trained" patches. My question, where does it go on the uniform? My guess is it replaces the trained patch and goes below my position patch (Unit Commissioner) and above the Commissioner Arrowhead Honor.

Any other thoughts?

It goes in your patch drawer. :)

Or you could put it on the right pocket, like other 'temporary insignia'.

Its not a National patch, so it can't be used to replaced a National patch like the trained patch. Many councils put out different things to recognize those who earn degrees at the University of Scouting or College of Commissioner Science programs. Most aren't official or 'allowed'.

Agree with the above. This is a local council issue. Our council issues a UofS temporary patch with "segments" for each level of training which surrounds the patch. All go on the right pocket as a temporary local issue patch.

Thanks for the replies. I'm debating whether I should ask my Scout Executive if I can put it on my right sleeve (a la a Trained patch) just to irk my wife. :-)