Another Knots question

While the pictures and descriptions at that website are fine, some of the requirements listed for earning the awards are out of date. The latest requirements can be found in the Leadership Committee Training Guide #34169F, available at the Scout Shop. The book also includes the pocket award applications.

There is also a page in the uniform and insignia guide, avalable through your Scout Shop, that shows each knot and expains what they're for and who may wear them.

Did you know it is possible to put them on upside down? There's a right way and a wrong way, but don't ask me which it is. I'd have to look it up. If someone gives you a hard time for earing one upside down, you'll know you're talking to a true uniform policeman.

DS

This may be something for the scouter looking for Roundtable topics, but at our districts December Roundtable another leader and I will be presenting a power point presentation titled, "its knot fun" with south mountain district. We have pictures of the knots and basic requirements