Oscar de la Renta -- Check this out

That is a women's leader blouse for Cub Scout leaders. The women in Cub Scouts have the option of the yellow blouse or the brown shirt. I prefer the brown shirt because the yellow material is a bit thin. I have seen one woman on the district level involved with Cubs that still wears the yellow shirt and blue slacks.

Hmmm, when I go to that page I get a picture of a Boy Scout hat (baseball cap), not a yellow female Cub Scouter's blouse. Has my browser lost its sense of direction?

As for BobWhite's statement about discontinuation of the yellow blouse... uhoh, I just told our 2 new female den leaders that they could choose either the tan shirt or the yellow blouse, I hope they run to the store while they still have a choice. Actually, I think they both said they would get the tan anyway. (Actually, both of them were reluctant to get a uniform at all, but I reminded them that our pack expects all leaders to be in uniform, and that they should be happy they at least get a choice of shirts.)

NJ, They can also check out Ebay to get their uniform shirt. Not many women's uniform pieces on there as men, but still some.

Tell them to wait until they take their son or the den on an outing and walk into a public place with that uniform and all the boys in uniform. You will just feel the eyes following you and then you look and see the smiles.

I walked into the burger place one night with my son and his friend, all 3 of us in uniform. Realized we were drawing some attention, then realized it was because I looked like mother duck and her ducklings! But those were looks of approval, no matter WHO designed the uniform!

"Hmmm, when I go to that page I get a picture of a Boy Scout hat(baseball cap), not a yellow female Cub Scouter's blouse. Has my browser lost its sense of direction? "

That is really strange. Let's try Yellow shirt.

"I went to the scoutstuff.com site and the yellow shirt is still available and is not in the discontinued item list. This the first I've heard of a discontinuation."

My sources at the local Scout Shop say that it isn't discontinued but Scout Shops are no longer stocking it. Why? They want to encourage women to wear the khaki shirt.