Eagle, One down, two to go

Well my oldest completed his Eagle Board of Review last night. Paper work turned in 2 days before 18th B-day. (he wasn't worried).

The next one is talking that he actually does want to finish his Eagle, so we are setting goals to get various Merit badges done. He is 1st class and turns 17 in September. All very doable.

The youngest just crossed over to Webelos. I in turn am stepping down as Scoutmaster after three years to spend some time working with the youngest. Plans are to go to the International Jamboree in WV in 2019.

This has been a fun ride and it just keeps going!

Congratulations to the Scout and Parents! It can be frustrating seeing them so close and worrying if they will finish everything in time.

My oldest completed all his requirements 2 months before his 18th birthday. #2 Son is Life with 4 MBs to go at age 15. Mom is lighting a fire under him so he can finish up long before senior yr of high school.

Best wishes to the Eagle and family.

Been there, done that. With our oldest, we followed-up his COH in with his HS grad party. Made for a long day, but tremendous fun.

We told our youngest that if he earns his bird early, we'll have two parties for him.

As for going back to cubs, YOU ARE A SAINT! I couldn't handle it again.