Looking for stalkie MB reqirements

I am looking for the requirements for the stalking merit badge that was eliminated in 1952. I am putting together a patrol of older boys that are interested in tracking and stalking and thought this would be a great thing to use in my program. Any one know where I might be able to find them?

From my 1936 Handbook for Boys

To obtain a Merit Badge for Stalking a Scout mus:

1: Demonsrate by means of astalking game or otherwise ability to stalk skillfully in shelter and wind, etc., showing how to proceed noiselessly and freeze when occassion demands.

2. Konw and recognize the tracks of teb different kinds of animals or birds in his vicinity, three of which may be domestic.

3. Submit satisfactory evidence that he had trailed tow different kinds of wild animals or birds on ordinary ground far enough to determine the direction in which they wer going, and thei gai or speed. Give names of animals or birds trailed, their direction of trvel, and describe gait or speed; or submint satisfoactory evidence that he has trailed six differnt kinds of wild animals or birds in snow, and, dust or mud, far enought to determine the direction they were going and their gait or speed. Give name of animals or bireds, their direction of travel and describe gait or speed.

4. Submit satisfactory evidence that he has tracked a human being an deduced from the trail whether it a man or woman, young or old, the gait or speed, and also give any other information deduced.

5. Submit evidence that he has scored at least 30 points from the following groups: [Group (f) and 4 of the 5 groups (a), (b), ©, (d), (e) must be represented in the score of 30 and at least 7 poiits must be scored from (a), (b), or ©]

Make clear photographs of:

(a) Live bird away from nest . . . . . . . . . 4 points each

(b) Live woodchuck or smaller wild animal. . . 3 points each

© Live wild animal larger than woodchuck . . 4 points each

(d) live bird on nest. . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 points each

(e) Track of live wild animal or bird. . . . . 3 points each

and

(f) Make satisfactory plaster cast of wild animal or bird tracks with identification imprint on back of cast . . . . 2 points each

From the 1911 Handbook for Boys:

To obtain a merit badge for Stalking a scout must:

1. Take a series of twenty photographs of wild animals or birds from life, and develop and print them.

2. Make a group of sixty species of wild flowers, ferns, or grasses, dried and mounted in a book and correctly named.

3. Make colored drawings of twenty flowers, ferns, or grasses, or twelve sketches from life of animals or birds, original sketches as well as the finished pictures to be submitted.