Jump to content

LostBobwhite

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About LostBobwhite

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  1. In an effort to try to be prepared, my unit is hoping to have a plan B should our CO, a Masonic Lodge, decide to pull out as well. I was assured if worse came to worse, the LC would charter and hey, maybe we just go ahead and do that now since there are issues with your CO anyway. Ok we said, it will buy us time anyway. THEN the SE apparently decided that being chartered by the council would not be in our unit's best interest. Said it would be better to form a citizen group. Well, I get that being chartered by LC may come with it's own headaches, but I sure don't want the liability or iss
×
×
  • Create New...