X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Medic Course

I just found a Camp Medic course being held in Massachusetts starting next month. You get First Responder certified plus certification in basic life support and oxygen. I got some information on it and it sounds pretty good. Its a combination of regular first responder and wilderness plus advanced topic training. The price isnt too bad either, its $320.00 but includes everything. I took my wilderness first aid training through these guys before and it was top notch. Im definitley signing up for this class. the link is www.centralnesafety.com

You wouldn't have any association with this group, would you? Your username looks awfully similar to an abbreviation of the organization's name...

Comment

Amen dScouter15, CNES, do you get money from these guys?

Comment

No, Im not associated. I did take a course with them, so if that affiliates me, then so be it. Geez, I just posted something that I thought would be of interest, but I guess not. My apologies, I wont post anything regarding trainings anymore.

Comment

CNES, we have had people post on here that did it for the specific reason of promoting their own products and for financial gain. If you are not in the category, I apologize, if you are a scouter, please by all means, contribute

Comment

I have no financial interest in anything. Ive taken SOLO courses which were awesome too, Ive taken courses from DAN which were great, I just thought that this sounded interesting and wanted to pass the info on for other members. Btw, I never even thought of the name, C=Chris (me) N= Nicholas (brother) E=Edward (brother) S=Sarah (sister). I use it for everything as its easy to remember.

Comment

Apologies if I jumped to conclusions - it just read a lot like an advertisement (cross posted to two separate sub-forums), and when combined with the fact that your username is an abbreviation for the group you're promoting... Anyways, sorry if my initial assumption was incorrect.

Comment

No hard feelings, I ll just watch what I post more closely. I posted in 2you categories because I first posted here as I associated it as more of an adult leader topic but then saw the camps category and thought it would be more appropriate there.

Comment

Working...
                X