Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new Cub Scout WordPress site is up!

I just finished modifying a WordPress template for use as a Cub Scout WordPress theme. Check out our site at http://www.etna141.com and see what you think. It is a modified version of "Desk Mess" from "Geek with a Laptop".

I looked and looked for a good free theme and couldn't find one. So I spent some time making this work just right. So I would be glad to share this one with you if you want to use it for your site. Just post a reply to this message.

I added a calendar widget, and I just linked to a Flickr group for the photos, so everyone can add their own to our group.

Site looks like a fun Cub Scout theme... good job. I am interested in more information.

Comment

Actually I am not getting replies to this post very well in my email, and I don't seem to get notification when someone replies... so best bet is to visit our site at www.etna141.com and send an email from there.

Comment

Nice site. Our council/district I believe has some guidelines for photos on the web. I don't know if it is a national thing but.... Also we have a parent signed photo release form to fill out.

To view photos on a scout web site around here it must be passworded for just members of the group to view if faces are visible.

good luck

Comment

Good point. I'll have to discuss with the leaders.

Comment

I'd like to use the theme. PM sent.

Comment

i'd love to try it!

Comment

Working...
              X