X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Lodge Executive Committee Patch

We recently presented Lodge chief and vice-chief's with position patches, and have seen patches of a lodge executive committee patch. We would like to present it to our secretary and treasurer.

i haven't seen exec committee, but I have held in my hand national supply issued Lodge Chief and chapter chief POR patches before they were recalled. I find it amusing that council and district VOA presidents have POR patches, but not the OA folks.

I know some folks still make repros of the lodge chief and chapter chief. Heck I bought several of the chapter chief repros and handed them out back when I was .chapter advisor.

In regards to what my lodge does, the lodge chief gets a council executive committee member patch as he is a member. Chapter chief technically are on the district committee, but ever since one incident with adult committee members behaving badly, teh current chapter advisor said, ' NO MORE!"

Comment

Rainman29, you'll have to search the internet. BSA supply division does not make a Lodge Executive Committee POR patch.

Comment

Working...
      X