Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Raleigh

Hello everyone.

My oldest son is a rising first grader and starting his scouting Journey, and I am an alumni scout.
    Cub scouts were some of the best years of my childhood. Boy Scouts didn't have the same enthusiastic leadership as the Pack I graduated from, so I got out of scouting, regrettably.
    To support my son's Pack, I have volunteered to assist where needed; I plan to be serving his pack as ACM with a transition plan for 2014 to become CM, and we're both very excited to get active with a very vibrant Pack.

I look forward to reading and learning a lot.

Thanks to you all for what you do for scouting and to help provide a great environment for the youth to thrive and grow.

Welcome! There is a lot of great information and wisdom on this site. Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Welcome. Parts of the forum are experiencing some technical difficulties including the cub section reportedly. Keep checking back. Get your leader training scheduled soon.

Comment

Hey. I'm in Chapel Hill. Welcome! I'm new here too.

Comment

Life is better with more North Carolinians! I was at UNC when Michael Jordan was dominating the court.

Best regards,
          Eagle '77

Comment

Working...
          X