Venturing YPT facilitator’s guide needed

I just obtained the DVD "Youth Protection: Personal Safety Awareness (AV-09V027)". This is the video aimed at kids 14-20 years old. It is excellent. However, I cannot locate a facilitator's guide. According to my local scout shop, they don't believe that there is one, and searching scouting.org was an exercise in futility.

I did find an old version, but it's for a version that includes suicide prevention as a topic - that's not on the current DVD.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a Guide?

According to the description on ScoutStuff.org, the version of this title with the suicide prevention vignette is the *new* version. So, the guide you found may be the current one, and you have an older version of the DVD.

This link is a viewer guide w/o the suicide vignette, so it may match your needs:

http://www.crventuring.org/document2.php?s=1&id=75

oldsm,

Check to see if your district purchases the trainers pack. It has all the training material for all scout leader training from Cub Scouts to Varsity and Venturing (though not Sea Scouts, the scoundrels!). Anyway, I believe this video is in the Venturing packet. I am able to use the is when we conduct Venturing Leader Training. It is an excellent video aid, by the way.