question about flag ceremony

I know this is an embarrassing question to even throw out there now but I have to ask, and this I think is the fastest way to find out.

I have had my son in scouting now going on three years. I was the Bear leader last year and I am Leading both Webelos in our pack this year.(yes we are short leaders) I have misplaced my Flag ceremony sheet that was nothing more than a lined paper that another leader (that is now gone)gave to me a few years ago. I was wondering if any of you have the "actual" ceremony so that I can get my boys in tip top shape for running the flag ceremony at Octobers Pack meeting??? In a run through in our Den tonight there was controversy amongst last years scouts and my new ones of course didn't know. As i went to find my ceremony sheet I couldn't find it and I told them we would resolve it next week after I found it. Guess what I can't find it! :(

Thank you in advance...

Thank you for replying. I have done a search for flag ceremonies. I guess what I am looking for is the actual words the boys are required to say and the order they are said.

I had a few boys that remembered most of them...

i.e. Color Guards advance the colors

crossover...

I know there were more steps in formally presenting the flags, and I was hoping someone had the exact steps of formally presenting the flags.

Does this help???

Thanks...