Actually the search program of GOOGLE is the key. Don't know all the details, after all the two guys who created it WERE working on the PhDs ( before they made a killing in publishing GOOGLE which was one, possible both as I don't remember exactly, their PhD dissertations.

The "------ and ------" is called a Boolean search term, and helps narrow down searches. That and using quotation marks around key terms in searching.

"search term" site:scouting.org

Works best in Google, BTW.

And re-charter really did not go that badly in our district (and we turned in at the November RT) - I just wish the system would print a correct "invoice" when you are done, and not require us to review the entire contents to do the calculations!

And sailingpj - while I understand what you are saying, there are those adult volunteers who have offered to help with the web site designs and layouts for the older Scouting programs, and we are told "No, a youth needs to do it."

(This message has been edited by UCEagle72)

"And sailingpj - while I understand what you are saying, there are those adult volunteers who have offered to help with the web site designs and layouts for the older Scouting programs, and we are told "No, a youth needs to do it." "

Really? The three people who are listed as keeping the site up to date are all adults.

http://www.seascout.org/team.html#TEAM

I know because I emailed them with a couple links that were broken. They got fixed very quickly too which was nice.

Eagle92, You are right about that, though I have never found the search function very useful. Maybe it is just because I am usually searching for obscure things.