In the Uniform subform, when I tried to make a post, I received an error.

Title:The world scout crest isn't part of the uniform?

Message: If every scout everywhere in the BSA wears the same world scout crest and never takes it off or swaps it for something else, why isn't it a part of the uniform like the American flag?

Sunday, October 03, 2010: 2:42:19 PM (according to the forums, I'm in a different time zone).

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e10'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error

/forums/post_library.asp, line 91

It's the single-quote in the Subject that's causing the problem. The code that inserts your post into the database doesn't handle it correctly and causes a syntax error to be thrown after it generates the database 'insert' command.

Remove the single quote in the title and you should be fine. This has been seen many times before...

The time zone thing is also common. I suspect that those who are located in the central time zone would see no difference whatsoever. Someone else can correct me but I've seen this before when the time is set by the server clock, not the clock of at the origin. This is almost necessary if you have people sending messages from all over the planet.

Case in point, my clock right now says it's an hour later than the time stamp that will occur on this post.