Court of Honor scripts

All,

I am looking for some resources for regular Court of Honor (CoH) scripts - not for an Eagle CoH. If all of you sitting around this virtual campfire could share some of your ideas or resources, I would greatly appreciate it. I seem to be able to find lots of ideas for the Eagle CoH, but not a regular CoH.

Our Scouts are young but are really wanting to do this CoH on their own, and I would love to help them out with resources and/or ideas, so they can make it their own (not just use the script the adults in the troop have done for them previously). And yes, before the question is even asked, we are finally making the transition from adult-led to boy-led and I am excited to help these guys take the reins and run, so to speak!

Thank you all for all your wonderful support.

I have a Court of Honor Resource book I put together for a Wood Badge ticket item. It has ideas for Courts of Honors, Eagle COH scripts as well as ceremonies for Inducting SPL. PL's etc.

I used to say PM me with your Email address and I will send it to you but it appears the PM function is not at all what it should be.

(This message has been edited by a staff member.)

Congrats on moving to BOY LEAD!

Check with the Troop Resouce Manual ( or whatever it's called), a white and Carolina Blue coverd book with a CD. It has several scripts and other resources in it.

While you are lookign at that one, Look at the 3 volumes of Troop Program Resources, formerly known as Woods Wisdom. The three volumes gives lesson plans to help your scouts organize their own meetings.

GOOD LUCK!