Not sure where my topic belongs - Educational and Fundraising

Hi All,

I am new to this forum but not new to scouts. I grew up in Detroit and was a Cub Scout and Webelos for 4 years. I do have some great FREE information for Scout Troops that want to learn from building a project and then turn their project into a fundraiser. I have a website where I post free plans on how to build your own table top CNC would router. CNC stands for computer numerical control and this allows you to take that old unused PC and connect to a 3-axis cutting machine (Scout would build this). You will need a power/control box (can be built or purchased), some free software and some programs and off they go. This would give the Scouts the ability to create things with very intricate designs, duplicate the same part over and over again, the ability to generate fundraising capital, and hand-on experience with real time skills. CNC programmers and operators are still in need despite what some people may think.

I have a lot of great information that I would love to share. I am very real you can Google Modular CNC and find me on the web. Let me know where I should post at and I can start sharing info.

Thanks,

Andy