I have an old non-Case brand boy scout knife it has only two blades it was made by a company in PA. Do not know the name, I would like to know the name so I could get it repaired. I would like to use it and pass it alon to my son.

stickman

First the good news - I believe the knife you're refering to is the Two Blade Leaders Classic made by Camillus Cutlery, of Camillus, New York.

Now the bad news - Camillus Cutlery shut down their operations for good in February 2007. The workers went on strike in May 2006 and remained out on strike until November 2006 to protest drastic decreases in wages and health benefits. The United Steelworkers (the Union to which the Camillus Cutlery employees belonged) reached an agreement in November 2006. Shortly after the agreement was reached, Camillus went through massive layoffs before shutting their doors in February of this year. At the time it was shut down, Camillus Cutlery, founded in 1876, was the oldest knife manufacturer in the US. It appears that a combination of low cost foreign manufacturers and labor/management conflict with the new management of the firm ultimately led to the shut down of a venerable US firm.

Calico

In olden days, Boy Scout knives were made by Ulster, Remington and a few other brands. Those knife companies actually existed but the brand names were eventually absorbed by Camillus, which as you have heard does not exist anymore.

If you dig around for knife making forums, you can find a guy who will repair yours for a fee but it may be more than the knife is worth.