Need Cub, Boy Scout, LFL and Explorer Power Point Presentations

Ok, so I sorta kinda in a way "volunteered" to put together a power point presentation on the Scouting program that will run in a public place. The Venturing stuff I have down, its the other programs that I need help with. So, if you have any links to down-loadable presentations, please post them here or if you have one yourself, PM me and I will send you my email address

I went to USSSP first and while it has great Venturing Power Points, I didnt find any relating to the other programs. Good catch on the Scouting Programs statement, I guess I should have said I need presentations that explain the programs that are offered by the Council

Minsi Trails Council in PA

The Council has an opportunity to put up some scouting displays in a public space. I think having a power point on the different aspects of Cubs, Boy Scouts, Venturing etc would be a nice addition, The suggestion was accepted with me of course providing the presentation which is ok with me. I have some stuff but rather then re-invent the wheel, I thought if someone else had something I would love to adapt it if not outright steal.

So, I am looking for general information about each aspect