Eagle Certificate and a Mother's pin...

Who do I contact to get an Eagle Certificate (circa 1969) reprinted? Also, who has a mother's pin available for sale or trade? Need to replace one that was destroyed. Scout office no longer has them available (Old style sterling w/ BSA on front; straight pin-type attachment, not broach type). Please contact at eddad1@juno.com with any information. Thanks.

YIS,

Ed Spell

Imperial, MO

Can't help you with the Eagle certificate question - other than to say that I'd call the National Supply Division and see if they could point you in the right direction.

My son made Eagle 2 years ago and my Mother's pin is not a brooch style - just the little tie tack backing to it and the BSA and Eagle emblem. I know that the National catalog sells them. The website is www.scoutingstuff.org

There was (is?) both a Mother's pin and a lapel pin. The Mother's pin was larger and had a pin back. THe lapel pin is smaller and has a clutch back. These were all included in the Eagle Scout presentation set. I see them from time to time on Ebay.

Replacement Eagle credentials can be ordered from the Eagle Scout Service at BSA Irving. You need to know the COuncil and date of receipt. Get a current copy of the "Eagletter" for details (all NESA members get this). The bad thing is, it won't have Richard Nixon's signature and it will be in the current "landscape" format rather than the smaller "portrait" format. (Mine is from 1970).

I have a similar question. I earned a Silver Palm and currently have it displayed on my medal. I also got a staff job at summer camp this year where I would like to wear the palm on my knot. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to get a duplicate of a Silver Palm.

Thanks

TheScout

If you have the card for the Palm,just go to your Council Scout shop and buy another one.

My Council Scout shop requires to show proof before you can purchase Eagle replacement items, badge,medal and Palms.