Hey, I'm Yonatan and I live in tel-aviv and I'm a memeber of the israel Shevet Aviv (that's the name of my troop). This summer I'm taking a part in the Israel Scouts delegation to the USA. I going to be stationed at the "Treasure Island Scouts Reservation" which is a camp of the "cradle of Liberty Council". I would be happy to hear more about that place, so if anyone one could enrich me would be very grateful. regards, Yonatan.

Welcome to the forums, and welcome in advance to this area! I am registered in a pack and troop in the Cradle of Liberty Council, and though I have not yet had the opportunity to go to Treasure Island, the other council camp properties I've been to are well cared for and have excellent programs. Do you have the council website url? If not, here it is:

http://www.colbsa.org/default.asp?sm=2

The menu is to the left, and if you choose Camps, you will then see list of the camps in this council. If you choose Council Staff, you will see e-mails listed for the camping department. Hopefully someone here can give you some first-hand experience with the camp though.