Online leader specific training?

I apologize if this has been discussed recently, but I browsed and bit and did a forum search and came up with nothing. Did the online leader specific training for Cub Scout den leaders disappear with the new program starting? I found a sort of downloadable training, but it was just for den leaders in general, not each den specifically. I want to be sure I'm up to date with what's available before reading through this training bit. 

The Training still exists, but it is (may be) different ...

1. First you need to use my.scouting.org and your login account.

2. From the dashboard, you can get to "My Training"

3. From there, you can select "requirements" or "training center"

If you are a registered scouter, the "requirements" section will tell you which courses you have to take to be trained.

Otherwise, you can select courses from the training center.

I am not sure if this is a moving target or not, back in November, the old courses had disappeared and been replace with ...

1. It is was longer a single ~30 min course for your position, it is necessary to take 4 sets of 6-9 videos and tests (~5-15 mins. each) to complete most of the position specific trainings.  On the plus side, some modules are used by more than one position, and you only have to do each module once.

2. If you are not registered for your position yet, it is nearly impossible to figure out which training modules you need to take to complete the training for your position.

3. For the ones I have seen so far, it is some of the worst photo-shopping (clip the background away from the picture of the scout/scouter) I have ever seen.

However, rechecking today, under the training center, the old courses seemed to show back up (i.e. Den leader specific, Cubmaster specific, etc.).

In either case, that is where you find what you are looking for.

Good luck.

Edited by gumbymaster