unit commissioner or service team for sea scouts

Is anyone in the Sea Scout program as an adult leader maybe they can answer a question for me for unit service to ship, does the Sea Scout Ship use a unit commissioner, or service team, also on larger councils where there are a good number of ships is there a council sea scouting committee and would that operate under a Venturing professional scouter, and in a council where you have small number of ships operating and there is not a council sea scouting committee would the commissioner task be of the unit commissioner operating in the district level?

dana_renner,

I fixed your post with punctuation so that others can read it easier.

Is anyone in the Sea Scout program as an adult leader? Maybe they can answer a question for me. For unit service to a ship, does the Sea Scout Ship use a unit commissioner, or service team? Also in larger councils, where there are a good number of ships, is there a council Sea Scouting committee? Would that operate under a Venturing professional scouter? In a council where you have a small number of ships operating and there is not a council Sea Scouting committee would the commissioner task be of the unit commissioner operating in the district level?