Replacement MB and Replacement Eagle Cert.

First:

I was given the "remains" of my old Scout Board (a framed collection of all my patches/rank/etc). My Parents had it until they moved and it was lost/destroyed.

I was able to recover most of everything but one MB, "Astronomy" (which I earned in the late 70s). I DO NOT have my old "Blue card".

How can I get a replacement for it?

Also:

My Eagle Certificate was beat up pretty bad. I was going to send for a "Duplicate" from National (I have the form).

QUESTION: Will the new Certificate have the "Current" President, etc. on it? Or will it have Ronald Reagan on it like my old one? Are they the Same design?

I know this sounds abit silly, but I have been told everything under the rainbow about this and I need some facts.

Thanks.

As for the MB i wouldn't know but i'm sure the design of the merit badge has changed so it might look a bit funny with your collection.

As for the eagle Cert. I know when i went to a counci l office i picked up a pamphlit and you an get the cert. and your eagle card replaced. My guess is that it would have George W's signature on it. I doubt they would have Ronald Reagan's signature on file and also the eagle scout cert. has changed as of fall 2003. So if you have one those frames for the older ones you'll need to buy a new frame becuase the cert. different. (I looked the 2004 catalog) ask your SE and if he/she doesn't know call up national.