Help planning trip to Yosemite with Pack and Troop

I've always wanted to go to Yosemite. I don't know why, but I've always been fascinated by geysers/volcanoes/pretty much any natural disaster, I've written three different school papers on natural disasters, one on the general subject, one on volcanoes/earthquakes, and a third on tornados/hurricanes. Be sure to visit Old Faithful for me.
It's an easy mistake..... you're not the first, nor will you be the last. Been many times I've heard it... would be sitting at the Fruit Yard in Modesto enjoying an early breakfast before heading out to Yosemite. and hear tourists gushing about seeing Old Faithful.. However, I truly doubt they were disappointed. None the less, you need to visit. The John Muir trail is a awesome hike....
I've always wanted to go to Yosemite. I don't know why, but I've always been fascinated by geysers/volcanoes/pretty much any natural disaster, I've written three different school papers on natural disasters, one on the general subject, one on volcanoes/earthquakes, and a third on tornados/hurricanes. Be sure to visit Old Faithful for me.
After visiting Yellowstone and Hawaii's Volcanoes National Park, Yosemite will be next. Yosemite might not have geysers, volcanoes, or hot springs with brightly colored bacteria, but it does have amazing hikes and beautiful waterfalls.

Jellystone, ha ha, very funny.

When you get there say hi to Sam for me!