Using the information gained through Wood Badge for the 21st Century, how many see a correlation between the stages of group dynamics and what is happening in the thread on Patrol Size at the moment. What was the catalyst? How long will each stage take? What is the expected outcome? What is the next step?

How does this relate to the patrol method and patrol organization? (and it absolutely does)

Lets see the catalyst was your insulting comments to all the other posters. The outcome was that these other posters united against you. The next step ought to be a reduction of critical comments coming from the catalyst, resulting in a more open and free discussion of ideas.

Patrol Method- a patrol leader who is a bully and always critical of his patrol will lose their loyalty and find himself alone.

Hows that for you Bob!

Almost exactly what I would have expected from you. When you cannot discuss the topic you attack the poster.

Now that you have that out of the way we can let the Leaders who have attended Wood Badge discuss the topic.

BW

Oh contrare Robert,

I have attended and completed Woodbadge here and at Gilwell. I also have been an instructor and will be again next year. When were you at Woodbadge last? What I said in my previous post was not meant as an attack just my observations.

So lets talk Woodbadge.

OGE or Hops

Could I ask for your assistance. This thread was not about me, it was to be a discussion of Group Dynamics. Since a poster has hijacked the topic could you please transfer his comments to an appropriate location and allow the discussion at hand to continue.