Help needed to find new destinations for activities

Hey leaders:

i hope this doesn't violate the terms and conditions of this forum. However, I am completing one of my woodbadge ticket items and am so proud of it and believe so strongly in the potential, I wanted to share it here. Plus, the more the site becomes known and used, the more valuable it will become for everyone.

I have completed the development of http://www.scoutdestinations.com The premise of the site is like tripadvisor.com meets Wikipedia for scouts I am trying to provide a site where scouts and leaders can record destinations you are familiar with, describe activities available, view maps (including topographic overlays), upload pictures, write trip reviews, save attachments (like trail maps) and link to other sources for more information. Other users then can come and search for matching destinations (e.g. Show all the climbing destinations within 250 miles). Ideally, youll be able to learn about the destination and arrive prepared before you ever get there- and better yet, discover new outdoor destinations you might have never known on your own.

Your feedback to improve the site is REALLY desired!

Thanks in advance.

Anthony