Need info on old Boy Scout Songs

I tried this in the Summer Camp forum and got only two responses, so my apologies for the almost duplicate post. I am looking for some campfire songs from the first decade or two of Scouts in the USA to be used in my Wood Badge campfire next month. I have found the words to the "Boy Scout Patrol Song", which is noted to have been the official song of the Boy Scouts during this time, but no music to help us sing the song. Any help in this forum? An outside question - is there a current official song of the Boy Scouts?

what are the first few words to the "Boy Scout Patrol Song" ? I know some pretty old songs, but I can't remember one by that name. I may know it by another name. Some of the old ones are:

The Scout Company

Hail Scouting Spirit

Hi Ho for Scouting

Scout Marching Song

etc....

I know a couple of dozen old Scout songs (being an old Scout myself), but couldn't tell you how old they are or give you the music. I do have a couple of suggestions. Check Ebay and other places for an old Boy Scout Songbook. They were in print until the 1970's, if I'm not mistaken (and I am often mistaken). There also was a 33 1/3 vinyl record by Burl Ives that came out in the 1960's with a lot of old songs on it. You might try Ebay or old record sales swap meets for that.