Norman Rockwell Boyscout Painting - Limited Edition - Mint

We have a beautiful mint condition Norman Rockwell painting entitled "Can't Wait" depicting a young boy scout saluting. This is a framed, signed and numbered Norman Rockwell litho #76 out of 200 produced. The value of this piece is between $6,700 and $7,000.

We are interested in selling this piece to a Rockwell collector or it would make a great piece for a family involved in scouting.

My father purchased this piece when I was growing up and heavily involved in the boy scouts. It hung on our walls for over 20 years. He subsequently passed away last year. I have no children and would like to make this available to a new family that would be interested.

I have included a link http://home.earthlink.net/~scouters2/images/r1972.jpg which gives you an idea of what the image looks like - but we are still preparing the photos of our signed, framed, numbered image which will be provided to interested parties through email. This link does not do justice to full framed painting.

Looking for reasonable offers. Full contact information, photos, specs will be supplied to serious inquiries. Please inquire to william1971@gmail.com

Thanks.