Hello All,

As Cubmaster for our pack for several years, we always found it difficult to find a company that wanted to work with us on Pack t-shirts. It seems that 50-60 shirts at a crack was too small for some of the companies that we talked to. Others, well we just weren't impressed with their customer service skills.

So, after lengthy deliberation, my wife and I decided to open a screen printing company catering to Scout Packs and Troops. We also offer embroidery and promo products as well.

Yes, this is a shameless post to promote our company, however please know that our heart is with the scouting program and we want to be able to offer fantastic shirts at a great price with terrific customer service...three things that are rarely combined in todays society.

So, if you're interested, please give us a shout. We are offering free shipping on all orders for Scouting organizations in the Continental US. You can visit us online at www.katycustomsportswear.com. The site is a work in progress, but at least you can get a feel for who we are.

I don't intend this to be spam and promise that I will not post a shameless plug again. I have followed this board for sometime and have gained a great deal of knowledge and information that greatly enhanced our Pack Program, so thanks to everyone on this forum for all of the great information.

Take care and God Bless.

YIS,

Steve Pitzer