You can't fire him...

BW,

After looking at the numerous posts from hotdesk, it doesn't look as if he actually has specific responsibilites. Is there a sheet somewhere that gives a job description of a JASM. It also seems that with his father as the SM, he does whatever he wants, therefore bypassing the SPL all together.

To ALL those concerned,

This is to inform those of you who have chosen to address this post.

I, Eagle1984, am not associated with the unit and problems in question. All responses come from him to me to add to this Scouter.com board.

I am a long time scout friend and have seen my share of internal problems in a unit(pack & troop). Every unit can't and won't function properly even when every leader has all the best training in the world.

He has informed me that the CC, COR and SM have met and have dealt with the problem(s) and don't think that it will surface again.

It is in my opinion that NO ONE should ever air internal unit problems on a board like this. Stuff like this should be dealt with through the proper chain of command.

Although everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. not everyone will have the answer that is being sought out.

Thanks for letting him vent through me.

Eagle1984