Any Updated Training Syllabi Coming Our Way?

With various changes in the Guide to Safe Scouting in referecne to tour planners, new health forms, chemical fuels policy, etc, anyone know if updated syllabi are headed our way? Looks like I am going to teach BALOO in the near future, and just wanted to know.

BALOO comes with no power point.. So I would just replace those pieces and utilize the new forms not the old.

We did that for our Specifics Training, spent some time on the new health forms and tour planners, because it was the first they were hearing about it and they needed to be the one to bring the info back to their units..

I know you are suppose to "follow the Syllabus", but it seems insane to not update the material as it becomes outdated..

They shouldn't demand that we be unthinking puppets, and you will be corrected and loose respect if you do not change with the times while half your class is telling you that your subject matter knowledge is outdated.

Its seems like the training group has been using their "Training Updates" to note any upcoming revisions. Am not aware of any coming out from what they've noted, tho there are a few (ie: Venturing leader basic) which are long overdue for a revision...