Older Training records; on-line Nationonal?

Over the years, I have furnished record data on training to the local council, and supposedly to national through them. None of this info is apparent in my on-line records. Do we know if there is a system in place to get these things, such as PTC training, Woodbadge, advanced scouter training for positions and so on? The only thing that shows are recently taken on-line courses.

If there isn't; should there be?

My council came up with a form to keep track of training an indiviual has done that can be coded into the SCOUTNET system. Here is the link

http://www.eccbsa.org/forms/ECC%20Adult%20Leader%20Training%20Record.pdf

Note that not all training codes are listed on this form that can be put into the computer,i.e BROWNSEA 22 has a code but is not listed on this form. They just put the most common ones on the form. PM me and I can get you all of the coded training courses as of 2007, when I created my own fomr for my district.

Also note that some of the older trainign courses, i.e. 1970s and older, may not have codes assigned to them.

Also certain training awards, i.e. district committee key, SM Key, etc, have codes to them. Again PM me and I can get you the codes.