I received my invitation to PTC yesterday, and I am almost 100% sure that my check will be sent in within the next few weeks. My wife is even excited to be going! I plan on taking "The Unit Commissioner - Meeting Unit Needs" but I'm not sure which week.

So who else is planning on going this year and what class do you plan to take?

Robert

Hey John-in-KC! I sent my money last week for the same session. I never got to go to Philmont as a boy and thought this would be a great opportunity. My 11 year old son, Drew, is going along with me. With 9 months of Boy Scouting under his belt, he is starting to really get into it. By the time we get to Philmont in August, he will be one week done from his first Scout summer camp experience.

Our brand new troop is chartered to our Lutheran church. There are a lot of Lutheran churches around, many with schools, but few support Scouting units. I'm hopeful we'll learn some tips on spreading Scouting through Lutheran churches in the Detroit area.

I hope you are a member of NLAS http://www.nlas.org/ If not, definitely worth the while to join. Their certificate for completing God and Church (in particular) is wonderful!

I'll be glad to share with you how my District, through an area church, leverages PRAY's materials.

BTW, the Hazelwoods (Mark/Debbie) have come to many Relationships Weeks. It's a wonderful chance to pick the brain of the God and Country series course author (Debbie) for how to implement the program.

See you in Cimarron!