I was on the District Committee for a number of years but to qualify for the District Committee Key, I need to complete "District Committee Training Workshop." Unfortunately, when I ask about that at either the district level or with the council, people just blink and stare at me as if I'd grown a second head.

Any ideas where I can get this "training"? I managed to do the job for years without it but I really need that knot to bolster my ego and make me look like a faux general.

Our council puts one on every February,

I did see that "staffing the district committee" it is now listed as one of the courses at the online learning center. Wonder if that counts? Im having problems logging in to see what the curriculm is

Check with your district chairman.

http://olc.scouting.org/info/dcom.html(This message has been edited by Cubmaster Randy)

My council does it once a year.

It helps to have a copy (or access to) the Leadership Training (#34169) so you can site the training that exists for different positions, etc.

The training is:

District Committee Training Workshop #34160B (current one may have a different or no letter)