Obtaining Training Materials: Q for Bob White

Maybe this question has been already addressed. If so, it won't be the first or only duplication in this forum.

I have been serving as a trainer now for just over three years. I have yet to figure out how I can obtain copies of the published syllabi and related materials produced by National for my own library.

No, I know that I'm not Bob White.

If you talk to the professional in charge of training or your Council Training Chair. They ought to be able to help. However there are some items, mostly to do with Wood Badge that are managed by the region. It has a lot to do with agreements that were made with writers and that sort of thing.

Eamonn.

As a trainer you should be able to get that through your district/council training committee. or you can order it through the scout store or BSA supply division. I had one of my trainers make two copies of the one in the District training kit that every District in the country recieved two years ago.

Hope this helps,

BW

As Bob stated, most of the training materials are available from National Supply Division. The phone number is (800)323-0732. Scoutstuff.org has descriptions and prices for some, but not all, training materials. Do a search by item number.

The Troop Committee Challenge training kit is #33643. The price is $20. It includes the syllabus, game pieces, and posters.