Discipline Issue Update

That other thread was sooo looong; I spun (spinned?) this one off...if it worked...

I called to confirm the meeting with my UC, Committee dad, behavior issue kid, his grandma, and myself. She has been laid up with some unidentifiable hip issue for 3 weeks! She can barely walk.

They missed our fishing day on 4/16, and they weren't at Pack meeting this past Monday. Her docs have no idea why she's in so much pain, or what to do for her.

So of course we cancelled the meeting. I'll have to see how things pan out over the next few weeks before our final Pack meeting. Ehhnnn.

That's kinda what I was thinking; that it would all just improve of it's own accord.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, but there's no reason to borrow trouble, either. The only problem will be if new families (and I hope to have some from my recruiting night coming up) attend our summer get-togethers, they might be turned off.

If they intend on coming to those, we'll have to have the come-to-Jesus BEFORE that. But they *may* just quietly fade into the woodwork. We shall see.

That's what I was thinking, I hope she improves, but if it takes a while, they may not be back for a while, then once they stop coming, and the cycle is broken, just never return..

Of course, that is usually what happens with the good ones, the ones you want to keep.. Normally you are not so lucky with the problem ones.

Hi Ann

I've been following your topic and I was hoping for an outcome that I could borrow/use/distract with a wolf cub that is a problem child...being raised by his elderly grandma, no dad in the picture, violent outburst..like your scout.

Like it was said no reason to borrow trouble, so I'm waiting and hoping over the summer that this spirit gets a swift kick in the pants.