Campground standards

Ok, I did ask him. He basically said that that form is used to evaluate private sites for suitability. If a site has approval, you're all set. If someone has a problem with the sites you're using, you may want to ask him what his issue is. :) It may be just a matter of "that's not how I would do it" or "that's not how we always did it before"....

Speaking of showers......the church retreat that we rent our campout at has a building dedicated to bathrooms and showers.

It's a block building with two completely seperated facilities on opposite sides.

3 seaters and two urinals and 3 showers, and 3 sinks for the guys,

and 4 seaters, 4 sinks, 3 showers and 12 mirrors for the women.

LOL! Just kidding about the mirrors!

The showers are not seperated.They are more of locker room style, but can easily be configured for privacy if you are willing to shower one at a time.

There is a grate system in the shower floor so you are not standing in dirty water while showering.

The buyilding has heat, but it's pretty much used to prevent pipes from freezing..

Honestly, I used a ton of baby wipes to clean up each evening and would have opted to not shower at all over using the shower facilities. No, I'm not a panty waist, but even Rambo has standards.

As far as the kids....LOL... I did not see one child get upset over the idea of missing a shower for one night.