being stepped over

As you are working things out, I would also consider diversifying your committee. Take it from me... a few years ago I was a DL in a pack where the CC and the ACM were married, and the CM and the Treasurer were married. It was an oligarchy where they ruled over all... and some very raw feelings came out, and took a couple of years for things to straigten out....

well, our meeting was last night and not only did our UC come out but also our DC. Our secretary was unable to make it and our treasurer didnt even show up. here is what happened...UC said that he thinks it is best for the secretary to step down because she has been causing waves for a while now..then because our treasurer was not there and we are having a LOT of money issues DC and UC think she is unreliable and will be told to step down also. I offered to step down but my UC told me no because since our pack is so small me and my husband are the only ones keeping it going. He told me to wait until next year and see what happens. I have to come up with some bylaws and once they are approved upon they will take affect immediatly. hopefully in 6 months we will be better. :)