problems with new CS training DVD

As a new trainer, I got a brand new CS Leader position-specific training guide the other day. The guide has a DVD in the back, and the presentation is supposed to follow the slides in the syllabus. It doesn't, but skips around in the wrong order. Hubby (computer geek) caught that the slides are in alphanumeric order, which means that they are in the following order:

1, 10, 100, 101, 102.....108, 109, 11, 110, 111, 112.....118, 119, 12, 120, 121.....

For obvious reasons, the presentation is impossible to use. Is everyone having this same problem?

Annie,

I, Concur with epalmer84.

The new CS training curriculum has not yet been given to National Supply yet.

I believe original curriculum and DVD issues were distributed in July, with the DVD revision distributed in August. I received both in August.

Eventually, it should be handed over to National Supply. But for now, check with your DE or SE for the second distribution of the revised DVD.

Scouting Forever and Venture On!

Crew21 Adv

The revised dvd's are available. They are still somewhat problematic mine will not run in my laptop or rather it will run but much faster than I am able to talk not properly advancing frame by frame. A dvd player with a good remote seems to be the way to go but the slides are rather hard to read on smaller TV screens. One of the other trainers was able to get the dvd to frame by frame on his laptop newer software I guess. He even owns a projector which solves the small screen problem