Tiger ceremony-light sticks

My husband heard of a Tiger ceremony using light sticks. The sticks were taken apart and the two different kinds of "juice" were put into different clear glasses. Lights are lowered and all the boys getting their Tiger badge held the glass with one "juice" in it and the other "juice" was poured in and it lit up, because of the Scout spirit or something like that. Does anyone have this all written out? We would very much like to use it.

I did this ceremony w/ my Bobcats in November and December....it was so popular they are still talking about it and our newest Bobcat will have this ceremony this month at B&G (his choice to wait, he wanted "ceremony and cake"). If you are interested, I could email you the ceremony I used for them. It probably wouldn't be hard to tweak it to fit Tigers.

YiS

Michelle(This message has been edited by msnowman)

This comes from the Ceremony Magic, Glowing Rank Advancement ceremony. It is a GREAT ceremony that can be used for rank or graduation & can easily be adapted for use by the entire Pack. It works nicely if you can find different color glow sticks. Also, it calls for using the small, glass, baby food jars, but we have used the white or clear film canisters with good results. You should do some practice runs to get a feel for how to break open the glow sticks &how much of a glow you will get.

http://scouting.argentive.com/presentations/ceremony_magic.zip

There are a lot of good "magic" ceremonies in here. Some others we have used & liked are Color Changing & Bobcat Bones.