Looking for Pinewood Derby trophies

At our Council Pow Wow, I saw a great presentation on Pinewood Derbies. One of the points made by the presenter is that since it was their big event of the year (ours, too) every boy goes home with hardware, i.e., a small participation trophy. Bigger ones for the den and pack winners. This is similar to the youth sports model, where all boys on the team get a participation plaque or trophy.

I'm looking for some good places to put together trophies. What is the experience out there with different trophy retailers? Any suppliers out there who offer Scout discounts?

E-mail of any references would be appreciated.

Search on the net and you will find some inexpensive trophies. Personally, I like big ribbons with rossettes which can be gotten very reasonably all printed to order. I have gotten these from Larsens Award Ribbons. Also got some trophies from Riherd's Trophy Team. Experience so far has been good.

In trying to cut down cost this year of the trophies we give out, my PWD committee this year ordered trophies online for the first time....we saved a bundle! and the trophies came in about 6 days total time and they look awesome! They were ordered from www.quicktrophy.com

Happy Derby!

Jennifer