Help! Ben Delatour Overnighter

Any scouters travelled to Ben Delatour and overnighted before checking in? We will be travelling from Texas and would like to find somewhere within an hour or two from Ben Delatour that the troop can spend the night before arriving at camp on Sunday. We will have 31 scouts and adults and would like to find a gym or somewhere with sufficient floor space and restrooms so that we don't have to pay for motel rooms. Any suggestions for places to contact? Any been there/done that stories? Anyone in the area have any suggestions for overnight accomodations?

Are there any military bases enroute?

They often allow scouts to sleep in barracks or gym's for about $1 per scout per night. Breakfast at the chow hall the next morning is always a big hit.

Ben Delatour is not close to anything really. About an hour from Ft. Collins or Laramie WY.

No military bases nearby, except the Cheyenne, WY, Air Force base. that's about an hour or two from the camp.

If you are chartered by a church, try an associated church in the Fort Collins area.

Of course, you could camp at Rocky Mountain National Park but that ain't gonna be free.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've sent some emails to churches and troops in the Fort Collins area. If I haven't heard back soon I will try telephoning affiliated churches. I've also heard American Legion posts are sometimes helpful.