Best long-sleeve shirt?

I have 2 long sleeve uniform shirts: one from the 70s, and the new CU. What I don't like about the CU is the Swiss tab is to low for me, putting the roll in the elbow. I'm always pushing it up. over the elbow. Other than the ' smokes pocket' it ain't too bad.

Now the 70s shirt is lightweight and very comfortable in the summer. With the "swank" I have on left sleeve (CSP, BA22 Strip, Vet bar, Unit number, POR, and trained strip) the trained strip gets covered when i roll it up.

I like the new shirts, they are a good baggy fit. But I don't like the Sleeve pocket and the velcro. I do like the two qualities of material that are used. I've also found that some of my smaller boys are having a hard time with the Larger Centennial patches and Troop numbers fitting int eh small space on the shoulder between the pocket. I find this small pocket useless. I don't smoke, don't take my iPod to the field. I also don't like the "Swiss Sleeve2 Device. I don't need it. I have short and long sleeve shirts. I wasn't a fan of the older shirts either. They have too slim arms for me. Also the colors are too large. I really don't like the Heavier Cotton pants that zip off either.. Poor quality, and the cut is bad.. I would prefer to buy shorts, and buy pants. But both together.. I don't like it.. I have and still prefer the older trousers. Not the button pockets, but if they just stayed with that material and cut, added some thigh pockets then I would be in heaven.. I know that these existed before, But I can't find them..