Webelos Uniforms

Got me thinking....

Webelos in blue shirt wears blue uniform pants and belt.

If the Webelos changes over to the tan shirt, do they wear cub or scout pants and with what belt?

I don't think I've ever seen any uniform guidance on this unless it's the cub inspection form and I don't remember reading anything about the full uniform, only the shirt change.

Thanks

Stosh

Ditto what AnaMaria said. Pants go along with the shirt they choose to wear. If they move into the tan/green uniform they have the option of wearing either the blue belt or the green belt but if they want to continue wearing their beltloops they must keep the blue belt. It is spelled out in the Cub Scout Leaders Book, Chapter 12, in the section on The Webelos Uniform, it may be other places as well.

As a side bar, and you probably already know this but I know a lot get it mixed up, it is each scouts/families decision when and if they go into the tan/green uniform prior to crossing over. The den or pack doesn't make the decision and it's not reserved for second year Webelos, boys that have earned their Webelos badge, etc. Any Webelos Scout can wear either uniform. My den happened to all go to the tan uniforms as soon as third grade ended, they had all outgrown their blue uniforms but we've had dens that were mixed with boys in blue and boys in tan right up until crossover to a troop. They just switched from blue to tan as soon as they crossed over.